Reviews of The Kingston Social House
We hope that you enjoy your experience with The Kingston Social House, whether it be for a quick bite to eat for lunch, or a sit down dinner with friends, we want the service to be as good as the food.
Recently stopped by? Leave us a review
See Our Reviews on Google
The Kingston Social House
4.7 79 reviews
- wendy Wong ★★★★★ 2 years ago This is a fantastic little BBQ place in the east end. (Kingston Rd and Warden) We ordered 1 pound of brisket, 1 pound of pulled pork, a medium corn bread, a small brussel sprout slaw, and the Big BBQ Mac and Cheese dinner and three cocktails plus purchased a jar of the chefs home made hot sauce which is really flavorful with a kick. The pulled pork is really great not dripping with sauce but packing … More a great tangy flavour. The brisket is nicely smoked and moist. Good selection of cocktails and local beer, cider and rotating wine selection. Everything came to $137 before tip. The homey inside with lovely staff puts you at ease right away. It is a small place, so make a reservation if you want to eat in. Or do take out. We will most certainly be going back again and again. This really is a treasure of a find. Help keep them in business.
- Gwen McIntosh ★★★★★ 2 years ago We had a private birthday event in late December 2019. The space was great. Mike looked after the meat-eaters and the vegetarian guests with a great menu. We have enjoyed many take outs, catered events and restaurant experiences. Only to say- private event, catering or dining-in. all wonderful.
- Ian Koudstaal ★★★★★ 3 years ago Made a long overdue trip to see Chef Mike last night for an amazing assortment of smoked meats to round out a picnic I put together for my girlfriend’s birthday.
He sent me packing with a mountain of food. Amazing Brisket. Killer beef and pork ribs. Tender chicken. Next level good.
Shame you can’t eat there but I’m definitely stoked to go back and grab something else off the ever evolving menu.
Always … More fresh.
- Jack Pereira ★★★★★ 3 years ago Great food, great ambience, great service. A much needed fixture in the hood, this place was great with the previous owners and hasn't missed a beat since the switch. Mike Beck's BBQ is stellar, even the potatoes are next level, also appreciated them not just removing pulled pork from the benny for my vegetarian partner, but replacing it with spinach (it's the little things!).
Support … More local in these times!
- kids at home ★★★★★ 6 years ago Loved the food, the vibe, this restaurant is a hidden gem. You know the restaurant you leave feeling good and with a smile as the food was excellent and the menu to die for. I tried their Valentine's Day menu which included a lobster Mac&Cheese and a chocolate ganache crème brûlée and it was excellent!! Perfect restaurant, you will make the neighbourhood stand out.