Reviews of The Kingston Social House
We hope that you enjoy your experience with The Kingston Social House, whether it be for a quick bite to eat for lunch, or a sit down dinner with friends, we want the service to be as good as the food.
Recently stopped by? Leave us a review
See Our Reviews on Google
The Kingston Social House
4.8 84 reviews
- wendy Wong ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoThis is a fantastic little BBQ place in the east end. (Kingston Rd and Warden) We ordered 1 pound of brisket, 1 pound of pulled pork, a medium corn bread, a small brussel sprout slaw, and the Big BBQ Mac and Cheese dinner and three cocktails plus purchased a jar of the chefs home made hot sauce which is really flavorful with a kick. The pulled pork is really great not dripping with sauce but packing … More a great tangy flavour. The brisket is nicely smoked and moist. Good selection of cocktails and local beer, cider and rotating wine selection. Everything came to $137 before tip. The homey inside with lovely staff puts you at ease right away. It is a small place, so make a reservation if you want to eat in. Or do take out. We will most certainly be going back again and again. This really is a treasure of a find. Help keep them in business.
- Tedd Konya ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoNice decor and friendly staff. Food was very tasty. The hot sauce was amazing, quite the kick but a great addition to pulled pork. Definitely get the hot sauce with your meal.
- Gwen McIntosh ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoWe had a private birthday event in late December 2019. The space was great. Mike looked after the meat-eaters and the vegetarian guests with a great menu. We have enjoyed many take outs, catered events and restaurant experiences. Only to say- private event, catering or dining-in. all wonderful.
- Emily Horst ★★★★★ 2 months agoThis is one of our go-to spots! Delicious, delicious food and very friendly staff. They also sell amazing hot sauce!!
- Michelle poirier ★★★★★ 4 months agoGreat food! Wonderful service. They also make a really great hot sauce. We'll definitely be back.